Frequently asked questions
- What concrete surface profiles can the Henry® Pumadeq™ System go over?
- What is the minimum temperature for application of the Henry® Pumadeq™ System?
- How long do I have to wait before Henry® Pumadeq™ 30SL can be directly trafficked?
- Can the Henry® Prodeq™ System be left exposed? Is it UV stable and for how long?
- What is the Henry® Total Quality Service?
- Is additional flashing required when installing the Henry® Prodeq™ System?
- Does Henry® offer waterproofing products that can be applied to green concrete?
- What waterproofing membranes can be used in Green Roof / VRA applications?
- Does Henry® 790-11 Hot Rubberized Asphalt and Henry® CM100 require a protection course?
- Does the Henry® Pumadeq™ System and Henry® Prodeq™ System require a protection course?
An unreinforced Pumadeq™ System requires surface profiles meeting an ICRI CSP 3-4. A CSP 5 requires the use of reinforcement.
The Pumadeq™ System can be applied in temperatures down to 20°F. Please refer to the Pumadeq System technical data sheet for installation instructions at low temperatures.
The Pumadeq™ System can be opened to traffic after 1 hour.
The Prodeq™ System can be left exposed with or without a wearcoat. The Prodeq™ System is UV stable and can be left exposed indefinitely without alterations to physical properties, however it is not UV Color Stable. Expect yellowing to occur if left exposed for an extended period (6-plus months).
The Henry® Total Quality Service is a fee-based service to support the Henry® Prodeq™ System. This service includes a trained technician who will carry out necessary inspections, including observing site conditions, surface preparation and profile, and signing off before work can commence, as well as maintenance and upkeep of installation spray rigs.
No, the Prodeq™ System is self-flashing and does not require a separate flashing to be used. When installing the Prodeq™ System, pre-stripe flashing areas at 40 mils thick, encapsulating critical areas before proceeding with field installation.
Yes. Henry® offers a variety of solutions that can go over green concrete. Henry® CM100 is a moisture-cure waterproofing membrane that can be applied to green concrete. The Henry® Pumadeq™ System and the Henry® Prodeq™ System can be applied to green concrete when Henry® GC Epoxy Primer is used.
Henry® offers multiple membrane solutions to meet your project needs. Henry® 790-11 Hot Rubberized Asphalt waterproofing membrane, the Henry® Pumadeq™, and the Henry® Prodeq™ System can all be used in Green Roof / VRA applications.
Yes. Both 790-11 Hot Rubberized Asphalt and CM100 require a protection course. Please see TDS for installation instructions and acceptable protection course.
No. Both the Pumadeq™ System and the Prodeq™ System do not require a protection course and can be directly trafficked. Optional wearcoats and topcoats are available for permanently exposed situations.